Banana Nut Waffles
My kids love waffles for breakfast, and now I can join them with this delicious low calorie recipe. They’re so yummy!
- 2 cups Reduced-Fat Bisquick mix
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Egg substitute equivalent to 1 egg
Heat waffle iron; grease with vegetable oil or shortening. Stir ingredients until blended. Pour onto center of hot waffle iron. Close lid of waffle iron. Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle. Makes 12 4-inch waffles. One waffle per serving = 3 PointsPlus points.