Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
This recipe is perfect for picnics or potlucks. It’s crisp, refreshing, and so satisfying, and it’s very low calorie, too!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 2 bunches of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into pieces and fried
- 1 bunch of green onion, chopped
Drain bacon and mix with above ingredients in a bowl. Stir in dressing and serve.
- 1 small carton sour cream
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1/3 cup sugar
Mix well. Refrigerate over night.