- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1-1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion flakes
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup melted butter
In a large bowl combine first five ingredients. Dip chicken in melted butter then roll in breadcrumb mixture to coast evenly. Place on a cookie sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve with butter-n-herb sauce.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. white wine (or white grape juice)
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, add chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and put in a blender. Add mustard and blend on high speed. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan and keep warm until ready to serve.