Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie
I’m a little early on the season here, but hey . . . ice cream is good all year round, right???
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 TBSP butter or margarine, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Oreos (about 10 cookies)
- 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 2 cups Cool-Whip
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 TBSP grated chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cookies with melted butter; mix well. Press into bottom of a round pie pan or spring form pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool completely. Place in freezer until ready to fill. Scoop vanilla ice cream into crust and press to form an eve layer. Sprinkle with chopped cookies. Scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream over cookies; press to form an even layer. Spread cool whip over pie. You can decorate with the cool-whip if you have a decorating pipe and tips. Garnish with fudge and grated chocolate.