Mom’s Super Easy Chicken Salad
It’s getting hot. No one wants to cook. That’s exactly why we have recipes like this. . . .
- Pick up 1 Roasted Chicken from your local grocery store. (2 if you have a big family.)
- Remove the meat from the bones and break into bite size pieces.
- Add a large handful of Cashews, a large handful of Craisins and a large handful of chopped celery. (Double this if you are doing 2 chickens.)
- Pour some Brianna’s Poppyseed salad dressing and a large dollop of Mayo over the chicken and nuts. (Add more as needed).
- Stir together and serve with watermelon and frozen peas.