One Dish Chicken Parmesan
Found this in a magazine — the kids loved how it tasted and I loved how easy it was to make.
- Mazola cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann’s RapidRise Yeast
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120 to 130 F)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups (11 to 12 oz) fully cooked , frozen, breaded chicken (I used chicken fingers/nuggets) chopped
- 2 cups (16oz) spaghetti sauce
- 4 oz Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian herb blend
Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8×8 baking dish. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Top batter evenly with chicken. Pour sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herb blend. Bake by placing in a cold oven, set temperature to 350 – bake for 30 minutes until baked through. Serves 6 .